Las Vegas, NV - Protect Our Rights 2A Gun Rally
555 E. Washington Avenue
Las Vegas, NV 89101
Protect Our Rights 2A Rally
If you plan to sign up for this event, please do so at Nevada Carry's event page here.
When: Sat June 8th 9:30am
Where: Grant Sawyer Building, 555 E. Washington Avenue, Las Vegas, NV 89101
Please bring a yellow vest if you have one. Vests will be available. Bring water, flags, patriotic gear, shade, and American flags!
- First, early June is traditionally the Bloomberg-groups “wear orange” event to rally for more gun control. All Southern Nevada events have been rolled into this event.
- The rumor I’ve been passed is that Sisolak is attending the even to sign AB 291 into law. Allegedly, big names from President Obama to Bloomberg, to those brats from Florida are going to be there. Take that with a grain of salt.
- The mad moms and Gun Control Inc. hates a counter-protest, so why not show up? I’d be there if I could.
Of course, they’re doing it inside a school to make the best of “it’s for the children” theme they constantly use to steal your rights and (most importantly) to keep people like us from ruining the propaganda videos. Heck, they didn’t even want to make this information public; you know, like all the gun control bills in the Legislature.
I’m not sure who originated this or if anyone is actually organizing it, but there are some points I’d like to make to keep everyone safe and legal.
- This will take place at Grant Sawyer Building, 555 E. Washington Avenue, Las Vegas
- Open carry is legal, but please, please, leave the long-guns at home. Nothing backfires like AR-15s. If you have to have something in your hands, make it a sign.
- It’s gonna be hot (June in Las Vega; duh). Bring water, big hats, and/or shade.
So for those of you who are interested here is the info to show your support. Even if we can’t recall him or stop the hideous gun control agenda, we can put the brakes on it by showing how many of us are opposed to it. Democracy truly dies when we stop telling the powers that be “no.” So if you want to get out there, piss off some gun control freaks, and especially Gov. Sisolak: show up on Saturday!